PROTECTION MEASURES AND PROTECTION POLICY OF THE HOTEL OF THE HOTEL DATABASE KOIA ALL SUITE WELL BEING RESORT
this Piolicy we explain why your information is collected when you visit our hotel website by making a reservation directly, filling out the contact form or sending your details by asking us a request for a Booking Booking form. We will also explain how we handle your information, how we secure and protect your rights, and how much time we keep your personal information in our hotel database.
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
KOIA TOURISM ENTERPRISES S.A collects the personal information that you give us directly or through third parties to whom you contact to make a reservation or use our services (travel agencies, global distribution systems/GDS and electronic systems/platforms etc.), as well as during your stay in our hotel. When you enter your personal data, we will surely ask you to provide specific personal information, including your full name, email address, contact number, subscription, and payment details . Specifically, οur hotel processes (receives, maintains and uses) the following categories
of personal data:
1) Personal information provided by the applicable legislation, such as i) Personal details (e.g. surname, given name, father’s name, passport number, ID-card details, date of birth, place of birth, details about your family members staying with you in our hotel) ii) contact details (address, contact numbers, email address), iii) Room number, date of your arrival and departure, airline and shipping company.
2) Information required for invoicing and the issuance of legal tax documents, e.g. VAT number and tax office, as well as information necessary for payment, e.g. credit or debit card number.
3) Personal data collected through closed-circuit visual recording systems in areas intended to control incoming/outgoing traffic as well as in money storage areas, in order to protect the life and property of our guests and employees.
4) In the event that during your stay in our hotel you use the wireless internet access services (WiFi) offered by our hotel or simply visit the KOIA ALL SUITE WELL BEING RESORT website, we collect only certain technical identification data of the device that you use to browse the internet.
5) Contact details (e-mail) for sending updates/offers.
6) Health data for the use of certain services (such as SPA), under the assumption that you have provided us your consent or without it, in exceptional cases (e.g. accident), in which case we may transmit your health data to third parties (doctors, hospital) to protect your vital interests (ie your life and health) The data we collect on persons under the age of 16 are restricted to given name,
surname, nationality, passport/identity number and date of birth. This data can only be provided by an adult or guardian. We thank you for your efforts to ensure that children do not send us personal data without your consent, especially through the internet.
WHO IS THE PURPOSE USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
1. We collect and use personal data to manage your relation with ουr Hotel and to manage reservations and other hospitality services. The legal basis for the above processing is the compliance with the applicable hotel legislation, as well as the conclusion and execution of the contract between us for the provision of hotel services.
2. To be able to understand your personal preferences, customize the services we will provide as a visitor to our hotel.
3. Save your data in relevant fields so that we can assist you in re-providing the information you are interested in when you visit our hotel website again.
4. Communicate with you and send you information about the products and services we believe may be of interest to you. You will be able to leave such communications at any time by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Validate your information (and, in some cases, match it with information collected from third parties such as travel agents and online ombudsmen) to verify that the data we have is relevant and correct to our customers , is also accurate with regard to the arrival date and the payment level of the reservation. This processing is considered necessary for your booking with our hotel or for the provision of some other services.
6. To ensure the legitimate interests of our hotel, there is a Closed Circuit TeleVision to ensure the safety and security of our premises, staff and customers.
7. Comply with any legal obligations relating to this matter.
8. We will periodically review your personal data that we have stored for you to be accurate.
9. If you would like to be informed about your personal data we hold, please contact us at any time by sending your request with a message to our email at email@example.com
10. Some personal information is required if you are going to use our services. If you do not offer such data, we will not be able to provide our services.
We only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for a purpose intended and in accordance with the law and concerns tax or legal obligations or law enforcement in general. Image data collected through closed circuit television (CCTV) are automatically deleted after 15 days, unless they record an illegal act, in which case they are kept for a maximum of 3 months, as specifically defined by the Personal Data Protection Authority.
WHO WE WAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
KOIA TOURISM ENTERPRISES S.A. do not disclose your information to third parties for their own business or marketing purposes without prior your consent. Αs part of the use of our services, you agree to disclose your personal information with the following parts:
1. We may also share your information with trusted business partners. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you have requested, make provisions relating to your interests, and offer you promotions, advertisements, and other material
2.With executives and hotel representatives such as service providers and partners who process and store your data on our behalf.
3. With professional consultants of our hotel
4. With the legal services of our hotel or the police authorities.
THE POSSIBILITY OF DIVERSIFYING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES AS:
1. In the event that our hotel, or our business and all its assets are acquired by a third party or another company (in this case the personal data for the clients will be one of the transferred assets).
2. If we will be required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply any relationship with you. Also protect the rights of our hotel or the safety of our employees, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations or police authorities to protect fraud and reduce the risk of stolen credit cards.
We can transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area 2 (EEA). We will ensure that these transfers are legal and that your information remains safe under the GDPR.
WHAT IS YOUR RIGHTS FROM GDPR:
According to the legislation in certain jurisdictions, you may also be entitled to request details on the information that we collect and to correct any inaccuracies that may be contained in such information. Exercise the following rights by sending an e-mail to the data protection officer of KOIA TOURIST ENTERPRISES S.A. , Mr Giorgos Vassilopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Access to Your Personal Data: You can request access by requesting a copy of your personal data.
2. Right of Withdrawal: If you have given your consent to use your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in accordance with your right of deletion described below.
3. Correction: You can ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you. If you would like to update the data we hold for you, please contact us using the information below and provide the updated information.
4. Delete: You can ask us to delete your personal information. If you want to delete the personal data we hold for you, please contact us using the following information, specifying the reasons why you want to delete your personal information.
5. Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the personal information we hold for you in structured, widely used, machine readable form, or ask us to send your personal data structured to another data controller.
7. Submit a Complaint: You can file a complaint about the processing of your personal data from our hotel to the supervisory authority where for Greece is the Data Protection Authority at www.dpa.gr
1. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on your computer’s hard drive, these stored files can provide you with information as well as your interactions regarding the use of our website. The primary purpose of collecting this data from users on our website is to enable us to provide you with a smooth, effective and personalized experience while using our website. As you will see from the first time you used our site as a cookie control system, you may allow or prohibit this process of using cookies on your computer or device.
2. We advise that if you do not agree to the use and storage of cookies from this site on your computer’s hard disk drive then you will need to take the necessary steps in your web browser security settings to block all cookies from this site and the Proxy Servers – Rooters.
4. Other cookies may be stored on your computer’s hard drive by other partners who provide us with services or other vendors when this site points to a link to them.
Such associates are
• GOOGLE +
SAFETY OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
We will process all your information with great care and respect and we will try to take all 3 reasonable steps to keep your personal data safe as soon as it comes to our systems and the data storage base. We apply the best practices for collecting, storing and processing data and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data and data stored on our website or database. Note that on the internet no one can guarantee its security and you do not consider it the safe means of storing and processing your personal data and information where we are certainly not the ones to guarantee the security of any data disclosed on the internet. Instead, we and our staff do our best to keep your personal data in a safe place under
encryption protection and security and protection software. However, we ask you to understand our healthy and credible effort and of course you accept the inherent security risks of providing information and electronic online transactions where it will not make us responsible for violating your personal data if it ever occurs.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
If you have any questions regarding this policy or the protection of data at KOIA TOURIST ENTERPRISES S.A, please contact the Data Private Department at the following address: